Monday, January 14, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Today was Cameron Wilson's first birthday. I can't believe that he is already a year old. This time last year I was 12 weeks pregnant with Logan. Time has flown by. Well...for Cameron's birthday Logan, Matt and I had lunch with the Wilson's at Chuck E. Cheese. It might sound funny, but I think that Logan had a good time (for a 5 month old). He seemed to enjoy all of the lights and the singing mouse. Here are some pictures from our adventure.
And they're off.

Big Smiles


Fun Times

Logan riding in a Jeep with Cameron (a look into the future).


Mommies and the boys (Happy Birthday Camo).



Logan and I racing in the Daytona 500.



Hanging out with Daddy.

Having carrots for the first time. What a big orange mess.

Logan and Bob the Builder

Look out Chuck E. Logan is behind the wheel.

Sitting in a high top tennis shoe.


Skee-ball with mommy.


Driving the Jeep.

What a great day!


No comments: