Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Snow Day, St. Patricks Day and other pictures

I know that all of these events happened a while back, but I am just now finding the time to put them one here. I hope that you enjoy!


Out in the snow! He was happy at this point.

This is where the happiness turned to sadness. As you can see he was falling over. Once his face hit the snow the whole world fell apart and he cried for 30 minutes.

The puppies were having lots of fun!
Kiss me...I'm Irish
Mom's Lucky Charm

Play time on my new rug from IKEA
Uncle Ryan helping Logan walk (such a sweet picture).


The girls got in Zoe's house together and took a nap while I was folding clothes one day.


Logan loves to roll under the bookcase.



Cute baby!
Funny Logan faces.

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Cameron's p.j.s! Logan looks like he will crawl anyday now! I love his Easter tie and I had a big bird like that one too. It must have been an 80's thing:)